Tracksuit & jogging suits generally use soft and wear-resistant wool-knit tights. The cuffs and pants should be fitted with elastic bands, and the feet should be worn with convex-toothed rubber-bottomed rock shoes. Expeditional tracksuit & jogging suits requires wearing a down jacket with good insulation and a down cap, socks, gloves, etc. The clothing is made of bright red, blue and other dark colors, which are easy to absorb heat and are recognized in ice and snow.
In addition, the expeditionary tracksuit & jogging suits can also be worn with a hooded snowsuit made of acrylic. The hatch, cuffs and hem can be adjusted to be waterproof, windproof, warm and protect the inner layer. TopShow is professional tracksuit & jogging suits manufacturers and suppliers in China. We mainly specialized in western style fast fashion garments. Welcome to buy customized tracksuit & jogging suits here from our factory.
1. Fashionable style: tracksuit & jogging suits styles are more fashionable, and the styles are also very diverse. Whether it is sports or everyday casual wear, it is very beautiful, so that sports and fashion charm.
2. The color is bright: the color of the sportswear is also very vivid. It not only has gorgeous red orange yellow blue, but also dark black gray brown, or individual elements such as stitching, contrast color, etc., so that each can choose the favorite sportswear.
3. Comfort: The fabric of the sportswear is extremely comfortable, breathable and soft, and has a comfortable elastic performance. The tracksuit & jogging suits are not bound and can be freely exercised.
4. Wearing a fit: tracksuit & jogging suits have a tailored cut with a smooth line design, no matter how tall or thin, can wear, whether it is everyday wear or sports wear, can bring a fit effect.
5. Protection function: Because tracksuit & jogging suits will use high-quality fabrics, it has the effect of protecting the human body. If it is a professional sportswear, it has the function of moisture permeability, warmth and warmth, ensuring the body to stretch freely and reducing the injury of professional athletes.