Hoodies & sweatshirts are popular among casual wear. The combination of style and functionality, the sweater combines comfort and style to become the first choice for young people in street sports.
Hoodies & sweatshirts have undergone advanced process in which a yarn of various raw materials and varieties is formed into a loop by a knitting needle, and then connected into a knitted fabric by a string, that is, a garment knitted by a knitting needle. It has a soft texture, good wrinkle resistance and breathability, and has a large extensibility and elasticity, and is comfortable to wear.
TopShow is professional hoodies & sweatshirts manufacturers and suppliers in China. We mainly specialized in western style fast fashion garments. Welcome to buy customized hoodies & sweatshirts here from our factory.
* Warmth: Blended with wool and thermal fibers.
* Versatile: Various styles, can be used with jackets, jeans, dresses for wild.
* Comfortable fit: blended with a variety of smooth silky animal and plant fibers.
* Resilient: It is a high quality standard after stress testing in the material testing laboratory. The corset is made by adding elastic yarns to enhance the elasticity of the underwear and to maintain and adjust the size and shape of the human body through traction.
* Carved curve: According to the ergonomic three-dimensional weaving method, the partial elastic is treated, so that the shape of the body shaping bottoming shirt conforms to the human body curve, and the contraction force is increased in individual parts to achieve the effect of correcting the body shape and shaping the body body, which is more suitable for the human body curve.
* No restraint: It has physical testing, pressure testing, fully in line with healthy high quality standards, ergonomic three-dimensional weaving, moderate tightness, no sense of restraint and dullness.
* Good air permeability: the use of organic materials such as animal and plant fiber makes the breathability high, which is good for skin breathing. It will not interfere with skin breathing due to prolonged contact with the body.